About UsWe are Tyler and Danielle Glodjo, and are very new to this whole family thing we find ourselves in! Our first son, John Elliot, was born on September 15, 2010 and we're now adjusting to life as parents. We're passionate about both living and speaking the gospel of Jesus and enjoy authentic Christian community through our church, City Fellowship. We have many loves and a lot of opinions, so bear with us as we share what we find interesting, important, beautiful, though-provoking, or just plain funny in this world.
- Mandela, in His Own Words via @Colorlines feedproxy.google.com/~r/racewireblo… - 8 hours ago
- “@JSunNews: Jackson-Madison County Schools will be closed Friday. fb.me/6BAVpZai4” // YES!!!!! - 21 hours ago
- @laceymichelle12 You’ll be refreshing until 6am when they actually make the call. - 1 day ago
- @tdwightdavis But it was 80 yesterday, bro. - 1 day ago
- RT @CSCleve: "If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner." - Nelson Mandela - 1 day ago